Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Linking up with Neely for It's Ok Thursday!

It's Ok that:

Our Blackboard that we use for our online assignments isn't working. (Yay for extended due dates!)

I stayed at home and ate 50 cent corn dogs and studied instead of doing something with my friends for Halloween.

I want to apply my Baby lips chapstick every 30 seconds because I just love it so much!

I found a new tea, and I think I have officially converted from a morning coffee person to a morning tea person. (I'm going to share this new tea with you sometime soon!)

I want to give up soda until I am done with the play I am in, mainly because I know how bad it is for your voice.



6 comments:

  1. I consider myself a morning tea person and a coffee person on the weekend :)
    Good luck in the play. I am following you now and look forward to hearing how it went and hopefully seeing pictures of it.
    I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to post more about my play very soon! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm visiting and following from the GFC blog hop. Nice to meet you :)

    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Nice to meet you as well :)

      Delete
  3. I'm Sarah and I'm your new reader,..
    I like your site. It's beautiful, informative and well-written.
    I'm following your blog now. I have a blog as well but I'm still new on it,
    it'd be amazing if you'd follow me too. http://cashonya-sarah.blogspot.com/
    I've always wanting to have more reader to help me improve
    and more blogger friends and grow it into a family perhaps.
    I'm hoping we can be friends and tagging each other in our blog.
    That is all from me.
    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am always looking for bloggy friends because I am just starting off as well!

      Delete