Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Its ok Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

Its ok:

That I have a biology test on Monday but I won't get to study for it till Friday.

That I get to have fun at the Black light pep rally tonight, even though I need to do homework

To wonder why we even still have homecoming in college.

Not to be excited that its homecoming week.

That I developed a need to have to drink orange juice every morning.

That upon purchasing my iPhone 4s I now want to buy an infinite number of cute cases off of Etsy.

That I ate totinos pizza and ramen for dinner cause I felt like it.

That I didn't watch the political debate yet because I didn't have time. Yay for DVR.

That i'm excited about 60 being the high on Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment