Monday, February 25, 2013

An update! and Background of the week

WHEW! 2 banquets a presentation and one looooonnnnnggggg hot shower later, the craziness that is my life has finally calmed down after a very long weekend. But I have been MIA for a while so I figure it's about time for an update!

 
            I got bangs!                                /                        Valentines Day flowers :) 
     (I also saw a cute play at the community theater)

        I bought my first item ever from Kate Spade! / The bow tie I had to wear for a banquet I worked

      Lazy Sunday                                /                              Bloggy Monday

Overall it was a great weekend and today is actually going pretty well for a Monday. Honestly any day where I not only have time to get ready for school, but have time to eat breakfast and read blogs is a good day!

And now for the Background of the week


To download the quote without the watermark at the bottom click on the link and head over to Kroma designs website! They also have a bunch of other neat quotes. 

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment