Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello My Name is Ashley and I am a Netflix Addict.

Welp, I would think that the title of this post pretty much sums up what this post is going to entail. 

Just kidding.

But I am here to talk about a few VERY important things with you. (which are obviously neither important nor probably even relevant to your everyday life)

Anyways, I figured out that I watch too many TV shows when I needed an app in order to organize and keep up with the season premiers, and episodes that I have watched. So I found this free little beaut of an app called iTVshows. 

It is overall FANTASTIC, and perfect at helping my feed my addiction. It is super user friendly, and it is very easy to add tv shows, manage the episodes that you have watched, and keep up with your shows that are on hiatus, and know when they will grace your beautiful tv screen (or netflix or hulu) again. 

So here is a basic outline of how the app works

The only thing that is not shown is the section for shows that have ended. The ones on my list being SATC, Ugly Betty, & Jane by Design. (TEARTEARTEAR) Anyways, if you are a TV show addict like me you definitely need this app. I snagged it when it was free, it may still be but I am not entirely sure. 

As for a few other things that I used to produce this post, my new iPad, Snugg keyboard, and another lovely app called skitch, those will have to wait for another day.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment