Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crazy Fan Night!

So once upon a time there was a night that was called crazy fan night at the volleyball game. And so that meant that shirt making was in order! And I happen to have an awesome friend who has access to a machine to cut out stencils where she works so she whipped up a stencil, we picked up some shirts, acrylic paint, and VIOLA these fantastic shirts were born!

This first picture is my outfit for the day! 

Shirt: DIY:::Shorts: Khols:::Shoes: Younkers

This picture is a close up of the sleeves. One side I cut holes and then laced it back up and the other is just pulled together and tied with a ribbon. (I'm thinking I might do a tutorial on how to do the corset shoulder. Yes or No? :))


And I took this picture in my car when I got to school this morning. Happy Wednesday! 

This shirt is actually just part of an outfit that I am going to be wearing later tonight to the volleyball game. It is crazy fan night, so craziness is in order, haha. Stop back by tomorrow to see pictures of my entire crazy fan outfit!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday, and Lowercase Letters.


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I found you through the blog hop and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

    I played volleyball in high school and it used to mean so much to us when there was a packed house. I love going to the girls' games in our youth group now.

    xo
    alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete