Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's Ok, its almost Spring Break

In two days my spring break officially starts. So what am I doing that is so fun and exciting for spring break?

Working.

Now don't get me wrong, I like my job and I love the moolah even more but sometimes I do wish I actually did something fun for spring break. I don't think that I have ever really done anything exciting during spring break. It's always just been a week for me to relax and do nothing because I didn't have school.

So with that out of the way, moving on to the real nitty gritty of this post.

IT'S OK that:
I finally shaved my legs today for the first time in quite a while (we won't talk about that number).

I shaved because its 70 degrees outside and I am wearing shorts, HALLELUJAH. (now please stay warm)

I want a snow cone so bad! On the reals I live off these things during the summer. (Wedding cake and Pina colada flavors, HOLLA.)

I just want to wear flip flops.

Linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment