Monday, March 11, 2013

Spa-logging

So as today is my first official day of spring break I did what any other good ole southern girl would do. As the temps are officially supposed to be in the 70-80's for the rest of the week that means that it's finally pedicure time! Now because of an unfortunate chair incident that happened last summer it's been almost a year since I've had a pedicure. About fore mentioned chair incident I was working summer orientation at my school, and someone dropped a very large (heavy!) wood chair on my foot. Which then resulted in the loss of a normal (which really hurt!). So one foot dr visit and a year later I can finally get my tootises pampered!

And then I get to babysit my two favorite kidlets! I think today had definitely been a good start to spring break. In fact I'm in such a goo mood I might even do some spring cleaning later! (Whaa?)



No comments:

Post a Comment