Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gossip Girl > Packing

Well I leave for a trip in under 24 hours and I have yet to pack. Personally I like to pack at 2 a.m. which generally results in me only getting a few hours of sleep before I have to wake up and leave, which requires me being (acting) like I am in somewhat of a coherent state of mind. 


I was (really I promise!) going to pack earlier but my DVR got the best of me. All I want to do is watch Gossip Girl. Which is what I am currently doing, and still not packing. For those of you that watch Gossip Girl I am at the point where Blair realizes she has made a HUGE mistake marrying Louie, but she knows that she is trapped for at least a year. Somehow I managed to miss these episodes back when I routinely followed the show so I'm catching up (and losing sleep at the same time). 

ALSO, 
I am a Blair and Chuck supporter. HANDS DOWN. I regard them as one of the best (yet very messed up) TV couples, in the history of TV couples. Right behind them is Meredith and Derek from Grey's, but that is a story for a whole other night..... 

Aren't they just the cutest?! 

Photo Credit::: Fanpop


Okay, I am done being a fan girl, I promise. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment