Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
Sunday Social

This Weeks Questions: Catch us up with your life


What is currently on your wish list?

1. This beautiful Coach phone wristlet 
2. This Michael Kors watch on Ebay 
Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need:
Right now I am digging Evernote (It is a great research tool for college research projects!), iStudiez (It lets you put in all your classes and assignments and then reminds you when you have things coming up!), and Feedly (which is a great reader to keep caught up on blogs and things!) 

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?

Hmm, well I have added Nashville but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet....
Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why? 
I guess you could say that pinterest is probably my favorite, and that is mainly because my blog doesn't have a twitter or facebook yet
What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each: 
TV show: Grey's Anatomy. Hands down.
Movie: Anything with Rachel McAdams. So The Notebook, The Time Travelers Wife, and The Vow
Song: Probably The Story, which is from a Grey's Anatomy episode.....I might be a little bit addicted to the show ;)


Stay tuned for my background of the week post that i'll be putting up later tonight! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley, I found you via the GFC Hop and just followed your blog. I'd appreciate if you can visit my blog and follow it back. Please leave a comment once you have so I would know you stopped by.

    Labrijoy
    http://realitystrikesmommy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete