Monday, December 10, 2012

A Day in the Life

Well since I didn't have any finals today I thought today would be a perfect day to participate in A Day in the Life over with Erin at Living in Yellow.

Enjoy a day in the life of Ashley!

Well I woke up at 11:50...yeah I know that's a little late in the day but I reeeeaaaallllyyy needed to catch up on some sleep. Most days I go to bed around 1am and then i'm back up and running at 7am. So since I didn't have any finals today I got to sleep late and it was FREAKING AMAZEBALLS.

So the first thing I did when I woke up at the grand hour of noon, was eat lunch. (for reference, we has baked potatoes and baked fist and it was awesome, I just forgot to take a picture before we ate)

Then we did the Christmas shuffle, which basically means we had to rearrange the living room so that the Christmas tree would fit

Then I honestly meant to decorate the tree but I decided to do this instead......




 Sugar cookies, and Texas Trash!
 Yummy-licious goodness! 
And that brings me to what I've been doing for the rest of the night which is talking to different people on either the phone or Skype, and catching up on different things on the internet. 

So there you have it, a day in the life of Ashley.

Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment