Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Life Update, and a big SURPRISE

Finals are upcoming and my life has been busier than ever! But how about a quick update about a few things!

I went to an AMAZING conference in Corpus Christi
There were stick on mustaches involved

 And light up color changing bridges

 And craft making

Then over thanksgiving break something that was totally AWESOME, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, and ENTIRELY AMAZING happened.



I GOT ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL.


So I had to get a Baylor charm for my lovely James Avery charm bracelet! :)



Then I was in a play, Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol"

 Costume #1
Me and my new theater BFF Kati
 And our awesome show shirts!

Annnnnd then I went to a Student Government lock-in and Christmas party
Talking awkwardly attractive pics with Em

I made cake balls (FOR THE FIRST TIME) for the lock-in

And I acquired "The Fuzz", probably the coolest, awkwardest  weirdest thing I have ever owned, that was a gift from my Secret Santa. 

Welp, there you have it by AMAZEBALLS last like 3 busy weeks! I can't wait for finals to be done so that I can post some more stuff for y'all in more detail. 

TILL THEN, 



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Cute blog! I am a new follower from the Mingle! Would love a visit from you over at Moms Surviving Kids!
    hugs,
    Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete