Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Only Tuesday?

For some reason I feel like it should be a lot later in the week.
Probably because I lose track of time when I don't go to school.

Dang you finals week.

Anywhoo, for those of you stopping by from GFC Blog Hop today, WELCOME! I'm glad to have you and I hope you'll stay a while. 

So I realized today that having a busy schedule requires you to have some skillzz. (Yeah I just spelt skills with a z, i'm such a bad english major.) 

One of those skillz(s), being 
Mastering the art of eating and driving. What's in my container you ask? Mashed up tater tots and ketchup. Bucketful of yum.



 The art of alphabetizing like a boss. I work at a Dr.'s office so I spend quite a bit of time filing charts and stuff.


Eating too much candy definitely has to be considered a skill. I'm obsessed with these little bites of goodness right now


Well moving on from skillz to the other random parts of my day.........
Random selfie of the day. I do have to say I'm enjoying the cold weather. :)

The currently ornament-less Christmas tree. (I haven't had time to put them on yet!) 

And late night studying. I realized today that the only reason I have such a large bed is so that I can lay out every possible paper that I need to study for finals. UGH. Thank goodness they'll be over tomorrow.

Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. LUCK. You'll be done tomorrow, which when you see this will most likely be today so... whoo hoo to you and another semester down!

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from the GFC hop. We're riding the wave of life together at Local Sugar Hawaii. I'd so love it if you'd join us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! I found you somewhere in the blogosphere and LOVE your blog!!! I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete