Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July! and a DIY

So last night I was sitting in my room wondering what to wear for the fourth of July. And since the colors of the college I go to are red, black, white, I have numerous red shirts that I could have worn, but I wanted something different (and something that didn't say NAVARRO). So I went to the birthplace of all great ideas, aka pinterest, and found this tutorial here http://blogilates.com/tag/diy-workout-shirt and it was super easy to follow and I had a lot of fun creating the shirt!

This is the back, and I love the how the red string pops against the blue!
 Front view!
 Full view, with some pretty trees in the background!
*Shirt DIY via blogilates, shorts Khols, Sandals Target*

Happy fourth of July and I hope you have a great fun filled day!
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy's  , What I wore Wednesday 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've been super busy getting ready for the fall semester but I hope to have some more posts up soon, i've got a lot more great DIY's to share! Hope you'll check back! :)

      Ash

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete