Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Well we are officially halfway through the week, and today has been a busy day so far! I had an exam this morning and a final this afternoon. And I am glad to say that I am finally done with British Literature, THANK GOODNESS! It was a 6 week course and involved a ton of reading and writing, but as an English major that's what I love to do. As for my outfit for today since I would be testing I knew I would need a comfortable, but warm outfit (our testing center tends to be EXTREMELY cold).

This sweater, short, sandal combo was perfect for today. Not too hot since its at least 95 degrees today, but not too light that i'm going to freeze during my test. Sorry for the blurry picture, I snapped it as I was running out the door this morning.

*Sweater, Gap. Bandeau, Bells. Shorts, JC Penny. Shoes, Target*

Now to write 3 letters and answer some emails before my day is over. Wish me luck!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy's What I wore Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment