Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Hat Obsession

So I think I have just a little [HUGE] obsession with giant floppy summer hats. And as much as I LOVE them, I still haven't decided to splurge and buy one (some). 
So I started hunting around and I wound up just making this cute little collage of summer hats. 
So I divided them up into 3 different categories, straw, white, and colored.

                    Straw                       White                      Colored
A Hat Collection

A Hat Collection by ashley-kay-scholten featuring paper hats

Aren't they gorgeous? I really like the plain white one, and the one with the bow. I also really like the yellow one, and the one with the blue on the underside cause it is such a fun surprise to what looks like a simple hat.
Now I'm off to go hat hunting! I'll let you know when I actually buckle down and purchase one.

No comments:

Post a Comment