Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Vacay!

Next weekend I am going on basically my first real vacation by myself! By myself I just mean sans parents/ grandparents. I will be travelling with friends, and I could not be more excited! So I created a little inspiration board of what my trip will consist of. 

Summer Vacay


The Vera tote is just LOVE. But I don't own it yet because of the lovely $70ish dollar price tag, but still I will own this at some point. Its just such anchor-y goodness.

Then I threw in the essentials of course, Iphone, starbucks, swim suit, volleyball, fajitas! We'll be cooking out, playing volleyball, and swimming, in celebration of Kate's (aka best friend) birthday! 

It is gonna be a super fun weekend, and but I still need to get her a gift....whoops.

Next weekend can not come fast enough!



1 comment:

  1. That tote is adorable! I need to find a cheaper version since it'll just get sandy at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete