Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pretty Pictures


So I found this awesome app, on sale for FREE nonetheless, and I like it so so so so so much that I decided that I just have to review it for you.
 
It's called Typic Pro
 
 
And here are just a few examples of pictures that I have edited using this lovely app.
 
So this is the first picture I edited with this app. The app allows you to resize pictures to instagram size, and also allows you to add text and design elements. How cute is that squirrel?
 
This is the second picture I played around with on this app, and what I like about this is it lets me showcase what I am featuring on my blog today directly in the picture, as opposed to just saying it in the comment section.
 
 This is one that I really like, because I love how the blue graphic that says rings, matches my nails and I feel like it really ties the whole picture together.
 
And this picture I posted today is I think just a fun way to show my instagram followers what I am thinking in a particular picture, without them having to read the comment or hashtags that are bound to follow. #messyhurr #bun #cute #purple
 
Overall, I am VERY impressed with this app and I enjoy using it to add some zest to my pictures. They only thing I dislike about the app is that you can only add one design element to a picture but you can add 2 captions.
 
Check out the app at the developers website>>>>>>>> http://www.typicapp.com/#
 


No comments:

Post a Comment