Friday, June 7, 2013

Backing that Azz up with Giant Cookies



The rules of a Friday

1. Always, always, always #backthatazz up on Fridays with Whitney
I wore yoga pants

I am definitely not broken hearted, but that does not stop me from jamming to this song! 
It's upbeat, fun, and downright hilarious. I could jam to it all day! (insert red dress dancing girl emoticon)

2. When browsing pinterest at the early hours of the morning you happen across a recipe for a GIANT COOKIE, it is an absolute requirement that you must make it. Check out the recipe and her many other awesome GIANT cookie recipes here >>>>>>>>>>Sally's Baking Addiction

And check out my pictures of my awesome giant cookie I made! It tastes AMAZING.

Before:

After!



3. Always go to sonic (during happy hour of course) and get yourself a vanilla dr. pepper. 
You've got to be thirsty after all that hard work you put into that cookie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment