Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekends are Fun

I think I am officially a procasa-blogger (procrastinator blogger) because it takes me until Tuesday to get my weekend recap post up. Blogger FAIL. 

So anyways this is what I did this weekend

It cooled down this weekend! Thank goodness! It has been wayyyyy too hot, and its finally staying around the low 80's, and it's FANTASTIC. Also I got a sunburn being out enjoying the cool weather. Just my luck.
I put my hair in braids and left it in for a whole day and then ended up with these pretty waves! I'll definitely be trying that again. And the boyfriend and I went up to spend a day with his parents. FYI I oddly like to take pictures while he is driving and he thinks I'm silly. #iPhoneaddict
Speaking of being an iPhone addict.....I got the 5s! I love it so much more than my 4s, and it is so much lighter it's not even funny. I also snagged this cute case for it for under $20 (mainly cause I refused to carry it around without one) and I actually really like it. It's a full case, it covers the sides and stuff, and it has a fabric like texture that feels super awesome when you hold it. Overall, it seems pretty durable and protective for under $20.

Welp there you have it my weekend in a nutshell. Linking up with Sami!

Sami's Shenanigans



No comments:

Post a Comment