Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hydro-bed

No this post is not about mattresses, or waterbeds, and I am not trying to convince you to buy something. But I might try to convince you to go to the chiropractor. I have some on-going back and neck issues due to a car accident that I was in almost two months ago, so I have been seeing a chiropractor in order to get everything taken care of. So the reason I am telling you about all this is because my chiropractor has this awesome thing called a Hydro-bed. It's like a warm water bed that massages your back. IT IS THE BEST. I could sing praises of this for forever and I've only done it a few times. I just lay down and catch up on my social media and blogs while I get a lovely 8 minute water massage. 

It's just AMAZING.

Andddd, i'm out. 

p.s. Tomorrow is Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment