Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Six Pictures, and Some Details

Well the weekend is over and its back to doing real things in the real world. And I am officially a lazy blogger because I started working on my weekend recap post yesterday and still didn't finish it until today. 

Whoops. 

So anyways here it is in six pictures with some captions. 
I made some delicious snickerdoodle cookies & I had some coffee in my adorable cups (they're from Ikea!)

I took some "artistic" pictures, haha with my favorite arrow ring, and the boyfriend and I are currently obsessed with these cases, they are the Speck brand, the Fabshell Burton case and they are just amazing! Not only do they really protect your phone, but they are lightweight and the back is covered with fabric. They just feel really natural in your hand, and they come in a variety of patterns. 
Check them out here: Speck Fabshell Burton Case

Also I found this awesome aquarium end table (with a not so awesome price), and made some salmon patties with this really simple easy recipe.  

Welp there was my weekend, and it only took me until Tuesday. 

Sami's Shenanigans

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment