Saturday, October 5, 2013

Clarisonic First Impressions

I don't know about you but recently I have felt very frustrated with my skin care routine. And by skin care routine I mean washing my face maybe once a day, if I remember to even wash it at all. Bad right? Well I am trying to make more of an effort to keep my skin clean and decrease the size of my pores. 

Now as for what my skin is generally like, I don't have a lot of acne but I do get breakouts every so often. mostly around my nose and mouth, and then sometimes on my forehead right by my hairline. I have normal to combination skin. So basically sometimes its normal or sometimes is oily or dry. 

Right now I am seeming to have breakouts fairly often, so I am committed to making sure that I keep my face nice and clean. Recently I have heard a ton of great things about Clarisonic, the Mia 2 in particular. So I took the plunge and bought one (in purple of course, cause its my favorite color). The other night was my first night using it, and overall I really liked it. And my skin felt really good afterwards! Here are some pictures I took after using it for the first time:
I honestly think that my skin feels smooth, and it really feels clean! So far I like it. I plan to keep updating yall about how this is working for me, so I will do another post after a week of using it, then two weeks, and a month. So tell me do you own a clarisonic? Do you like it?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a clairsonic, but I have been wondering about them!! I'll look forward to updates on how it works!

    ReplyDelete