Monday, October 7, 2013

A Busy Monday

Well it is Monday, and it is by far one of the busiest Mondays that I have had in a while. I had a job interview this morning, and then spent the afternoon watching Gossip Girl (well I guess that isn't that productive) scheduling some campus tours for colleges that I have applied to and eagerly waiting for a follow up call to see if I get a second interview. 

Well I did get a second interview, YAY!! So now I have another date to add to my slowly, but surely, filling up planner. I have an interview at another place tomorrow (keeping my options open!), and a whole list of other things. From chiropractor appointments, interviews, and classes about to start my schedule is slowing getting some regular routine back in place (minus the routine of watching hours of netflix on the couch, whoops), now if only I can shove a workout routine in there somewhere.....

Anyways this weekend wasn't all that terribly eventful, even though it was a good weekend. The boyfriend and I went and watched this little gem of a movie with his parents on Saturday night.
EEK, it is one of the cutest movies that I have EVER seen. Seriously you need to go see it. Honestly they do a pretty decent job of giving a recap of the first movie so even if you haven't seen it you could probably still go see this and not entirely feel like you missed anything. Oh and that strawberry in the picture? One of the most adorable characters ever, and she doesn't even really talk! Just go see it, I promise that you won't be sorry. 

Well that is my very small weekend recap!

Sami's Shenanigans
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment