Thursday, October 3, 2013

Loving and Loathing

I am here today to tell you about a few things that I am loving and loathing.
Sandalwood Citrus candle from Bath & Body Works
  • THIS CANDLE IS AMAZING. Honestly I just picked it up today, but it has been burning ever since I walked in the door. I am a huge fan of sandalwood (just as a scent in general), I have quite a few sandalwood scent lotions and I absolutely LOVE them. Also I love citrus. So basically this candle is the shizz. Check it out here>>>>>>Sandalwood Citrus Candle                                                                                                                                                                 
Apple iPhone 5s
  • As I said in an earlier post I just recently got the iPhone 5s, and I love it. I had the 4s for theee longest time, and even though I liked it, it was really heavy compared to my previous android phone. Now since I will probably never go back to android, because I really prefer the operating system that apple has because it is FANTASTIC, I was waiting and holding out for the 5s. I could sing the praises of this phone forever, but that would probably be a post for another day. I love it, it's great, and if you are eligible for an upgrade, or unhappy with your android, I strongly recommend that you get it.                                                                                                                                
Rubbish Sweater
  • It's grey, soft, and INSANELY comfortable. I can't find a picture of it online, probably because I got it on sale at the Nordstrom Rack (which is AMAZING btw if you've never been. GO.). $15 dollars for the perfect winter comfy cozy sweater? I think yes. I am wearing it right now with black yoga pants and a black tank top.
Dark Nail Polish
  • I think that I'm currently loving dark nail polish because I want it to be fall already. (I know it is "technically" fall but it does not feel like it in Texas) So my nails were dark purple, and icing nail polish color that I have had FOREVER, but I love it, probably because I love purple. But I literally just painted my nails this deep copper-y red color that I have maybe only worn like one other time but i'm pretty sure that I just rediscovered my love for it.

iOS 7 - On the iPad
  • Now don't get me wrong this has nothing to do with me not liking iOS 7, because I really do like it. BUT, I still wish that I had left my iPad running iOS 6. Why? Because for some reason iOS 7 runs INCREDIBLY slow on my iPad. I have the newest iPad, so I wouldn't think that it would be a problem but for some reason it still persists. I can't type hardly anything on my iPad without an incredibly long lag. It was so bad to the point that I had to turn off my passcode because the lag was so bad that it was near impossible to type it in. (Dear Apple, pleasepleaseplease release an update to fix this!)
The Hot Texas Weather
  • Hey Texas, just a heads up, IT'S FALL. Though I shouldn't complain too much because it is a great deal cooler outside, the temperatures in the 80's are still kinda warm. And by kinda warm I mean that too warm for me to wear boots with my skinny jeans, and cute scarves. Get with the picture Texas.
Well there you have it, that's what I am currently loving and loathing. Thankfully I am loving more things than I am loathing! Come back tomorrow to backthatazzup and hear about my first impressions with the Clarisonic Mia 2.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment