Friday, October 4, 2013

It's Time to Backthatazzup Friday!

It is FRIDAY. YAY. So you know that it is necessary that you make sure to #backthatazzup with Whitney over at I Wore Yoga Pants, because that is what ever good blogger does on Friday. That, and how could you not want to listen to other people's jams and maybe discover some new music that would be perfect for your weekend? It's a no brainer.

So I do have some great posts coming to yall over the next few weeks, and since I am very busy working on those, today will be short and sweet and include my all time favorite jam of the moment.

Wings by Little Mix on Grooveshark

This song just gets me so pumped up! I've basically loved it ever since the first time I heard. I think that it's very empowering and it also makes me wanna dance around. WIN, WIN. 
I wore yoga pantspost signature

No comments:

Post a Comment