Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's the Little Things

So with the seasons changing, slowly but surely even though Texas is taking a little longer than usual, I've been making some small changes. Changes like a new candle from bath and body works, which I talked about in one of my previous posts, and it is amazing and still going strong. Another change was a new Bath and Body Works hand soap. It is called Scarlet Pumpkin and HOLY GOODNESS. 
Fresh Picked Scarlet Pumpkin Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
Scarlet Pumpkin

It just makes me want to wash my hands fifty times a day just so that I can always smell its lovely scent. I also want to say that it is probably the only pumpkin thing that I will be embracing, besides stuffing myself with some pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving of course. So since it's Sunday and I am still cranking out an essay rough draft that's all I have for you today, a little thing that brightens my day. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment