Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facts of Ashley





So today I am linking up with Whitty for the Facts of Me!
The Facts of Me

Fact number 1:  My favorite color is purple, and I generally have something purple on my person everyday. That is how much I love it

Fact dos: I have taken 3 years of spanish, 2 in high school and one in college. AND I AM STILL HORRIBLE AT IT. 

Fact 3: I have been soda free for 23 days! Its been a big transition for me because I used to be like a 7 dr peppers a day person.

Fact 4: I swore up and down for years that I would never be an iPhone person. But I own and iPhone 4s and as much as I hate to admit it, I actually like it

Fact 5: I wear many hats. My college student hat, part time worker hat, a ton of different club hats, a musical hat (I play the flute!), the theater (my true love) hat, and of course my blogger hat. But I absolutely love everything I do and wouldn't change it for the world!

Fact 6: I am majoring in English, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TEACHER. Now I have nothing against teachers, or people who want to teach, its just not for me. I plan to use my English (and also future law degree) to become a newscaster. 

*****in an awesome newscaster voice*****
GOOOOOODDDDD MORNING! I'm Ashley and I hope you all are having a splendid start to your day! 

See^^^^ I got this.

Fact 7: You are getting 7 facts because 7 happens to be my favorite number.


No comments:

Post a Comment