Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter? What's that?

So the weather lately has been FABULOUS! I've been wearing flip flops, drinking an excessive amount of sweet tea (oh wait, I always do that!), and driving around with my windows down belting out songs for all to hear!
Well people probably can't hear my singing cause I have the music so loud....
Oh well.

Now I just need them to reopen the snow cone stand and I will be a happy camper.HINT HINT

Anyways, it's Monday, but its actually been pretty great. Going to class and getting a workout in the morning can make someone feel quite accomplished.

The weekend was pretty normal for the most part, work, church, oh and laying in bed and getting caught up on Nashville. Well watching Nashville isn't apart of my normal weekend routine but it was fun nonetheless. I just recently discovered it was pretty good, so I'm a little behind on the episodes. 

Oh and I am starting Background of the week again!
Yoga Art: Inspiration Quote - 8 x 10" Printable


I have recently taken up Yoga and I'm loving it! So here is a background for you to enjoy for the week!   ENJOY!
Linking up at Sami's Shenanigans!


2 comments:

  1. ohh yoga is so fun. i love it. and yay to nice weather!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHere do you live girl? That is so not fun! We've been warmer this week than the rest of the winter but we are still only at 30 degrees. I think it's time for me to move! Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete