Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SMILE! It's 2013 :)

I am soooo sorry I have been gone for so long! I have missed you all dearly!
BUT
I am back.

And I come bearing gifts of GREAT joy!
Well I think they are pretty great anyways..............

You see as 2013 has officially started I am officially in need of a new planner. And seeing as I can never find a planner that truly meets all of my needs I have been working very hard on creating my own. But my dear friends this is not short or easy work because I want it to be perfect. I figure I am going to use it for an ENTIRE year, so it is worth my time to make sure that I get it exactly how I want it. 

THAT being said, I have been wanting a particular type of calendar layout for my planner and I haven't been able to find one that particularly suits me. So what do you do when you can't find what you want?

YOU CREATE ONE!

I have been wanting a weekly calendar so BAD! Now I have one that I love!
And YOU can have it too! 
Just click the link underneath the picture, and ENJOY!
Hopefully *fingers crossed* I will be able to show you my entire 2013 planner very soon, so stay tuned!

So tell me, what are you creating to help yourself make 2013 the best it can be?



3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Thanks for linking up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool ! :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!!!

    Leenie
    www.undecidedmamas.com

    Followed you from the blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete