Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social


WHEW. It's been a long first week getting back in the swing of juggling school and work and extracurricular. Thank goodness I have the long weekend to recoup and get caught up and the things I got behind on.

Well happy Sunday all! And today I am linking up with Neely for the Sunday Social!
Sunday Social
This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Bacon, Chinese food, and any pasta

First 3 Things you do in the morning: Check my various social media sites and delete emails, put my contacts in, and drink a glass of juice

Last 3 Things you do at night: take my contacts out, brush my teeth, and take my makeup off

3 TV shows you NEVER miss: Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars, and Grey's Anatomy

3 Places you want to visit: Paris, London, and Australia 

3 People you can always count on: My grandparents, my best friend Katelyn, and my friend and soon to be roomie Megan



I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!



3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much obsessed with pasta too. I think I'd be happy eating pasta every single night, and with the way you could change it up every night it wouldn't really be that unhealthy.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is simply darling! I am so excited to read more! I am also a college student and I love finding blogs of fellow college students :-) Happy Sunday!

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I'm new to your blog & although I know it's not exclusive to beauty, I've nominated you for an Liebster Award. Please see my blog for all the details <3

    www.MissDelovelyCami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete