Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Dreaming of Monogram Goodness

While I was doing my daily blog reading today, I stumbled across this little beauty of a website,

Crystal Faye
(I found it via Yours Truly, who you should check out as well!)

And lets just say they have the cutest things! I have added several to my wish list, such as....
Diagonal Stripe iPhone Case

Polka Dot Lucite Tray


Monogram Necklace


Ahhhhhh so dreamy. And really fairly well priced actually, especially for the monogrammed items.

You should definitely pop over to their site and check it out! I promise you won't be sorry!
(Well unless of course you spend hundreds of dollars) 

I am not being compensated in any way to provide positive feedback on this shop. I found this site entirely on my own and felt the need to share it's awesomeness.  



No comments:

Post a Comment